Please join us to knock on doors in Prince George’s County to inform voters about the great accomplishments of Governor Larry Hogan that are directly impacting Prince George’s County in a positive way.
It’s that most wonderful time of the year, and I’m excited to welcome you to my home for the annual Maryland GOP Christmas Party.
When you come on December 12th, please seek out our MDGOP Chair Diana Waterman, and share well wishes and a prayer. Diana was recently diagnosed with stage 2B breast cancer and will have to undergo aggressive treatment. We are confident that Diana will defeat this disease and look forward to the day she will be cancer free.
MDGOP Christmas Party
I would like to invite you all to our Maryland GOP Christmas Party, which will be held at my home located at 1109 Bellemore Road, Baltimore, MD 21210 on Saturday, December 12th from 6:00pm to 9:00pm. Congressman Andy Harris will be our featured speaker. Tickets are $85 and sponsorship opportunities are available. The flyer is attached and you can order your tickets online.
We’ll have some special surprises, and we are also working on an initiative with Governor Hogan’s office. We’ve identified some Baltimore City Public Schools with no library books. Please bring a new or gently used book or school supplies, and we will take them directly to a school in need.
With this inclement weather, we are cancelling tomorrow’s Super Saturday in Gaithersburg. However, please direct your pent up rained-in energy and sign-up for one of the other upcoming Super Saturdays!
· October 17th at 1:00pm, Salisbury, MD, Wicomico County
· October 24th at 1:30pm, Bowie, MD, Prince George’s County
Click here to sign-up to elect more Republicans on the above dates!
Election Day is coming and we have a tremendous opportunity to continue growing the party at the municipal level this year! Below is the schedule for our Super Saturday door-knocking efforts to get out the vote for our municipal candidates. YOU can help get fine Republicans elected by joining us for these dates:
October 3rd at 1:00pm
October 17th at 1:00pm
October 24th at 1:30pm
Prince George’s County
Please sign up for as many Super Saturdays as you can dedicate here. We promise that volunteering to get friends elected in another county will repay itself 10 fold!
Additionally, we have several key developments to share:
1) Huge congratulations to Lynn White, Berwyn Heights’ newest Town Councilwoman! Lynn was officially sworn-in last Wednesday. With that, Maryland Republicans have ended one-party rule in Prince George’s County and we have a Republican official representing a community Inside the Beltway. Go Lynn!
2) Thank you for all answering our grassroots mobilization calls and placing many phone calls to U.S. Senator Ben Cardin on the horrendous Iran Nuclear Deal. Despite the situation, it is good to know Maryland voters were persistent enough to help swing at least one of four Democratic Senators in Washington, DC.
3) Maryland’s Congressional Redistricting Case is headed to the U.S. Supreme Court! Kudos to some of our favorite tenacious Marylanders for their persistence. (Read more here & here.)
Building our Farm Team is contingent on having a large number of Republicans serving at the county and municipal levels. Please take the opportunity to help us build the party today!
Let us all pray for Governor Larry Hogan's complete recovery from cancer. We have several opportunities to come together in prayer for our Governor, and of course our Grassroots Train keeps chugging down the track. Please join us over the next three days for one of the following events:
Community event! One and all are welcome to Empower Baltimore in a rare opportunity to meet and hear from Dr. Alveda King, daughter of Rev. A.D. King and niece of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bring the entire family to meet Dr. King and enjoy dinner.
Wednesday, June 10, 2015 from 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Pleasant Hope Baptist Church
430 East Belvedere Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21212
A special thank you to Rev. Hebert Brown III and Pleasant Hope Baptist Church for hosting this event. Suggested tax-deductible donation of $20 to benefit the Baltimore NAACP’s Freedom Fund: www.gofundme.com/naacpbmorecivil
However, your presence is more important than the donation. Come one and all!
Sponsored by the Baltimore Branch of the NAACP, FreedomWorks, and the Maryland Republican Party.